- cut pork belly or very thick bacon slices into 2-4 squares per person and fry until browned
- heat your oven to 180°C (350°F)
- butter or oil the inside of your mini-muffin tin or mini silicone mould
- crack each egg (1-2 eggs per person) and place inside each mould
- bake for 12-15 minutes
- when cooked, let cool for 5 minutes before removing carefully from mould
- cut your baguette bread into short lengths, slice of the sides off (in order to have crusts only on the top and bottom) and cut into rectangles, brush with melted butter or oil and toast for a few minutes
did you like ? share it !
Comments ? Questions ? Send me an email using the contact section below !