- fry up sausages in oil and pat dry
- combine dry ingredients (flour, cornmeal, parmesan, coriander seeds, salt, pepper baking powder) and mix
- beat egg with milk and fresh chopped coriander, add to dry ingredients and mix well
- thread sausages onto wooden skewers
- heat frying oil in a casserole until very hot
- dip sausages individually in batter and cover well then fry in hot oil in small batches and cook for 2-3 minutes until golden and crispy
- place on paper towels to absorb excess oil and serve with a variety of sauces (ketchup, mayonnaise, mustard)
did you like ? share it !
Comments ? Questions ? Send me an email using the contact section below !