- trim crusts from bread slices and soak in a bowl of cold water for 2 minutes then quickly remove from water and squeeze the water out
- place lumpfish eggs, lemon juice, grated onion, black and white pepper and bread in a food processor and pulse several times
- slowly add oil and pulse several times while adding the rest of the olive oil until creamy, scrape the sides of the food processor if necessary
- taste and adjust with more pepper, salt and lemon juice if necessary
- if too liquid, feel free to add 1 tbsp of bread crumbs to absorb the extra moisture
- place in refrigerator to firm up and serve with bread or breadsticks
- the rest of the tarama dip can be refrigerated for several days
did you like ? share it !
Comments ? Questions ? Send me an email using the contact section below !