- place all ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly with your hands (rub your hands with oil first) until it becomes a very smooth paste (if too sticky, add more flour or breadcrumbs, if too dry, add evaporated milk or olive oil)
- roll into 2 balls and place in refrigerator to firm up for 10-15 minutes
- flatten each ball into a large disk (I use 2 plates and 2 sheets of oiled waxed paper) and place in the refrigerator to firm up again for 5 minutes (or longer)
- preheat your oven to 190°C and on broil and bake each side for 15 minutes (total 30 minutes)
- when baked and served, add a dollop of butter and some lemon juice
- serve with crispy french fries, tzatziki, salad, etc
did you like ? share it !
Comments ? Questions ? Send me an email using the contact section below !