- chop up all of your vegetables
- heat some olive oil in a large pot and sauté your vegetables for 10 minutes until softened
- add the stock, water and bay leaves and salt and pepper and boil for 10 minutes
- lower heat to medium-heat and cook for another 20 - 25 minutes
- remove from heat and add the chopped parsley and dill
- let cool down for 5-10 minutes and use a hand blender to mix until smoother
- add 2 tbsp (or more) crème fraiche or sour cream or heavy cream and mix
- add the juice of half a lemon and mix well and re-taste for salt and pepper or herbs
- serve warm or chilled and garnish with 1 tsp of cream, celery leaves, herbs
did you like ? share it !
Comments ? Questions ? Send me an email using the contact section below !