- prepare the sauce/dressing in a food-processor by combining the olive oil, soft butter, kelp salt, garlic, anchovies, 1 tbsp parsley, lemon zest, ground pepper and set aside
note : to make your own kelp salt, combine ½ tbsp (7 grams) coarse sea salt with 2-3 sheets (7 grams) of yaki nori dried seaweed (available in asian grocery shops) in a food-processor, if not, then simply use the sea salt
- wash radishes, remove radish leaves and cut in half
- preheat oven to 200°C
- heat 1 tbsp of olive oil in a frying pan and braise the first bunch of radishes at medium-high heat, on the cut-side down, for 4 minutes and then 2 minutes on the uncut sides, repeat with a second batch and another 1 tbsp of olive oil
- if your frying pan has a metal handle and is large enough, transfer everything to the pre-heated oven, if not, place all the braised radishes (cut-sides up) on a rimmed baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes (depending on the size of the radishes) until more tender
- remove from oven, toss with the sauce/dressing and put back inside the oven for 5 more minutes
- serve warm, sprinkled with extra chopped parsley.
did you like ? share it !
Comments ? Questions ? Send me an email using the contact section below !