- heat your oven to 180°C (355°F) with the rack in the middle
- prepare and brush the inside of your silicone mini-mould with olive oil and place on a baking sheet
- in one mixing bowl, add the eggs, milk and oil and mix well (by hand or mixer)
- then add the salt, ground pepper and dried herbs and mix again
- add flour and mix thoroughly
- add the pitted olives (either whole or cut in half) and mix with a spoon by hand
- add the grated cheese and mix well with a spoon
- add the baking powder and incorporate well
- spoon the batter half-way or two-thirds of the way up into your mini-moulds
- sprinkle with the toasted seeds mix, (more is better and crunchier)
- bake in your oven at 180°C for 25-30 minutes, rotating it half-way through
- let cool 10 minutes before turning/flipping them out
- serve slightly warm or at room temperature
did you like ? share it !
Comments ? Questions ? Send me an email using the contact section below !